Schools Beyond Borders receives no government support, as such all participants are volunteers.
Volunteers form the most valuable resource in this Foundation as it is not intended that any funding be directed toward salaries or marketing enterprises.
Volunteers/benefactors can participate in the following ways:
- Develop and coordinate volunteers
- Spearhead creation of a Schools Beyond Borders program in your local schools
- Identify impoverished schools in undeveloped countries
- Enroll service clubs and corporations
- Share expertise as a translator, curriculum developer, administrator, grant writer, webmaster, newsletter editor, etc.
- Develop scholarships and bursaries
- Develop technical schools, universities and colleges as sponsor educational partners
- Establish and coordinate logistical requirements (i.e. purchasing and delivering school supplies and textbooks)
- Secure sponsors for shipping containers and transport for bulk shipments (i.e. used computers, generators)
- Advertise, publicize and promote
- Send a donation of any amount
Volunteer Membership is open to anyone over the age of 19 years.
Please complete the volunteer membership form below and Schools Beyond Borders personnel will be in touch with you. If you have any questions please call Mark Wylie at (250) 768-0172.
Comments or questions are welcome.