Schools Beyond Borders is a not-for-profit Foundation registered under the Society Act of British Columbia.
The books are reviewed by an accountant annually and presented to the membership at the Annual General Meeting.
SBB receives no government support. All participants are volunteers.
We welcome contributions from corporations, foundations and individual donors.
A tax deductible receipt will be issued for all donations.
They Have Intelligence, They Just Need A Little Help
- Without help: Only Grade 6 level achieved
- With help: High school and beyond
- Technical training
- University/college degrees
- Graduates influencing their country’s future
Changing A Country’s Poverty Status One School At A Time
Product of Efforts:
- Government officials
- Business leaders
- Community leaders
- Agricultural Experts
Scholarships & Bursaries
- Contact Us for more information